Have Some Fun at Work
- Treat yo’ self day! Find out what would make your team feel appreciated or what is fun to them and make a day out of it.
- Cereal Bar! Who doesn’t like cereal? Breakfast? Cereal. Lunch? Cereal. Afternoon Snack? Cereal. Dinner? Cereal. It is inexpensive, unexpected, and surprisingly effective. If you have the means build one in, but if you don’t, just bring in a variety of cereals and milks for a day. Bonus, no one will be hangry all day!
- Take some time to laugh and relax! “You can learn more about a person in an hour of laughter than a year of conversation” – Plato. Seems simple enough, it’s just not always easy to find opportunities to bond, right? Around our office this means pajama day! It turns out that our boss wants to wear pajamas to work too. Get the boss on board for some fun and everyone will follow
- “While the cat is away, the mice will play.” This old adage is outdated, and we find bonding over the little things brings our team together. Letting people take a minute to enjoy the sunshine or tell stories and not consistently be focused on the job leads to more productivity! When you need some extra time to connect we have you covered; try www.coloradoteambuildingevents.com for fun bonding experiences from Corporate Recess to in-depth training & facilitation focused on “understanding & synchronizing your team.”
5. Serious fun! Company picnics have been our specialty for over 25 years, but why have fun just once a year? We have tons of other ways to have fun at work. Some of our favorites are mini golf in the hallway, obstacle courses in the parking lot, field day at the park, arcade games in the board room, and especially a photo booth break! Give us a call and we can come up with some custom fun for your office.