Now Hiring FUN & motivated individuals to join our team!!!!
Great job for teens, teachers, college students, and anyone looking for a part-time sign-up when you are able to work position. Create your own schedule! We send out available shifts and you can choose to accept or decline them. The majority of our events are evenings and weekends. We need people to attend carnival games, concessions, inflatables, interactive games, team building stations, photo booths, supervise events and generally have fun with our clients and guests at their company picnics and team building events.
Event Operations Staff / Fun Producer
Fun Productions is seeking full-time and part-time Event Operations Staff to help transport, setup, and run the operations of event rental equipment for fun, corporate and community events held throughout Colorado and the coolest event sites like Sports Authority Field etc.! This is a position for an individual with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, the ability to lift 75+ pounds and a flexible schedule to work various shifts including evenings, weekends & holidays. The position involves loading and unloading trucks, delivering and setting up equipment, and being on-site supervisor for events. Individual must have good communication skills, be great with people and have the ability to lead crews and work well independently.
Sales & Event Assistant
We are looking for a driven and fun individual who is looking to break into or delve deeper into the events industry. This position requires someone who can be energetic, flexible, and jump into different roles as needed. They would be responsible for administrative support for the Senior Event Designer. Duties would include but are not limited to general clerical, receptionist, having fun, project based work as well as event support and customer service.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and assisting clients by answering questions, collecting information for upcoming events, general customer service, or transferring calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Following rental order procedures to include double checking all details on orders, ensuring paperwork is received and accurate, sending pre- event details and post event follow ups.
- Creating, preparing, and updating proposals/invoices and contracts as directed.
- Performing general clerical duties to include copying, emailing, filing, and processing payments.
- Arranging and coordinating event needs including sub-contractors, staff, venue needs and details, etc. for orders as assigned.
- Maintaining company records, pricing information, and all documents related to customer service.
- Attending and assisting at client and venue meetings for upcoming events.
- Assisting overall with office and operations tasks as assigned.
- Acting as event staff/supervisor as needed (to include nights and weekends).
Complete the application below: