- Treat yo’ self day! Find out what would make your team feel appreciated or what is fun to them and make a day out of it.
- Cereal Bar! Who doesn’t like cereal? Breakfast? Cereal. Lunch? Cereal. Afternoon Snack? Cereal. Dinner? Cereal. It is inexpensive, unexpected, and surprisingly effective. If you have the means build one in, but if you don’t, just bring in a variety of cereals and milks for a day. Bonus, no one will be hangry all day!
- Take some time to laugh and relax! “You can learn more about a person in an hour of laughter than a year of conversation” – Plato. Seems simple enough, it’s just not always easy to find opportunities to bond, right? Around our office this means pajama day! It turns out that our boss wants to wear pajamas to work too. Get the boss on board for some fun and everyone will follow
- “While the cat is away, the mice will play.” This old adage is outdated, and we find bonding over the little things brings our team together. Letting people take a minute to enjoy the sunshine or tell stories and not consistently be focused on the job leads to more productivity! When you need some extra time to connect we have you covered; try www.coloradoteambuildingevents.com for fun bonding experiences from Corporate Recess to in-depth training & facilitation focused on “understanding & synchronizing your team.”
Work should be FUN!
Picnics. Holiday Parties. Customer Appreciations. Trade Shows. Conventions. Galas. Fundraisers. Charity Events.
Planning a company event or fundraiser is challenging. You want everyone to have a good time, but often that means creating an event which appeals to different ages, personalities, and interests.
Nearly 25 years of experience has taught us this: A lot of options sound like fun… but in reality, they aren’t. Having the company picnic at Elitch Gardens Theme Park sounds like fun, but standing in long lines with people you don’t know in 95 degree sun? Not so much. Even with the best of intentions, it’s easy to end up with an event that falls short of your vision, goals, and purpose.
All you want is to host an event that will be unique, personal, FUN, and not work you into an early grave.
We’ve got you covered.
Whatever the event, whatever the goals, whatever the challenges, we’ve got a solution. We’ve helped hundreds of for-profit and not-for-profit companies produce FUN, memorable, successful events. We know what works and how to avoid unforeseen pitfalls. Most importantly, we have all the entertainment and event staff you need to make your event remarkable.
Working with us on your next event is extremely simple: Give us a call and tell us who, what, and when. Let us take care of the rest. No matter what kind of event you're hosting, from a company event or picnic to a school fundraiser or fun fair, we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
Here are 2 easy options to quickly find what you need:
- Browse our entire inventory and select what you need. Start Browsing »
- Give us a call and let our event planners assist you with some, or all, of the details.
Either way, you can expect professional staff, courteous service, clean and well-maintained equipment, as well as an attention to detail that will let you know you’re in good hands.