- Treat yo’ self day! Find out what would make your team feel appreciated or what is fun to them and make a day out of it.
- Cereal Bar! Who doesn’t like cereal? Breakfast? Cereal. Lunch? Cereal. Afternoon Snack? Cereal. Dinner? Cereal. It is inexpensive, unexpected, and surprisingly effective. If you have the means build one in, but if you don’t, just bring in a variety of cereals and milks for a day. Bonus, no one will be hangry all day!
- Take some time to laugh and relax! “You can learn more about a person in an hour of laughter than a year of conversation” – Plato. Seems simple enough, it’s just not always easy to find opportunities to bond, right? Around our office this means pajama day! It turns out that our boss wants to wear pajamas to work too. Get the boss on board for some fun and everyone will follow
- “While the cat is away, the mice will play.” This old adage is outdated, and we find bonding over the little things brings our team together. Letting people take a minute to enjoy the sunshine or tell stories and not consistently be focused on the job leads to more productivity! When you need some extra time to connect we have you covered; try www.coloradoteambuildingevents.com for fun bonding experiences from Corporate Recess to in-depth training & facilitation focused on “understanding & synchronizing your team.”
Delivering more than fun since 1991
Based in Colorado, Fun Productions has been supplying clients with interactive equipment rentals and services for various special events for over 25 years.
Our company looks a lot different from our meager beginnings in 1991, when our entire inventory consisted only of casino equipment! Today, we have a 10,000 square foot warehouse that houses over 300 different items including inflatables, sports games, photo booths, casino and sports bar equipment, arcade games, carnival booths games, beach party and space themed games, team building activities, as well as concession and entertainment options.
We’re proud of the variety of entertainment options we have to offer and the hundreds or successful events we’ve helped produce over the years. But, you know what we are most proud of? Our team members. They are professional, courteous, and loads of fun. They have years of experience and care deeply about the success of every event we are a part of.
Our list of clients is about as diverse as where
the job takes us!
Throughout the year, our fleet of trucks can be seen trekking to the tops of mountains, parked beach side at Denver area Reservoirs, schlepping equipment into halftime shows at professional and college sporting events, and standing by at the production of large team building events and company picnics. We’ve set up in every major hotel, event venue, sports arena, college campus, Metro area Park, Country Club, and too many schools and churches throughout the state to count! We’ve brought the fun to Holiday Parties, New Years Celebrations, Mitzvahs, Wedding Receptions, High School After Proms, Graduations, Corporate Events, Collegiate Back to School Weeks, trade shows… the list goes on and on.
Throughout it all, here’s what we know is more important
to you - our customer:
- Outstanding Customer Service. Out of everything we offer, our people are our most valuable resource. Our customers love our people as much as their entertainment. In fact, our staff is what our customers love the most about us. They are prompt, courteous, professional, and of course – loads of FUN.
- Variety, ideas and options. We own more rental equipment options than anyone else in the state. Whatever you’re looking for, we’re likely to have it. And all the great ideas you haven't even thought of yet - we’ve got those too!
- Simple. Easy. Stress-free. You’ll love how easy we are to work with and how much of the event we take off your shoulders. We have everything you need to produce an amazing event and can help you with as much or as little as you like.
- Dependability. You can count on us. We’ve been in this business for nearly 25 years and are serious about professionalism and safety. Every piece of equipment we own is clean and well maintained. We go the extra mile for our customers and provide the highest level of customer service.
We started this business because we wanted to contribute a little more youthful playfulness and joy to the world. And that’s exactly what we do. We take great pride in having been a part of the best events in Colorado since 1991!
Fun Productions Customer Promise
At Fun Productions, we don’t take anything for granted — not our equipment, not our team, and not our customers. That’s why we guarantee our Fun Productions Promise for every customer, every company, every time. No Matter What.
- We will always SHOW UP! You will not be left wondering if the company you hired to bring your games & activities is reliable. Fun Productions has been renting games for the best events in Colorado including 100+ school events per year since 1991.
- We are safe!!! We exceed state guidelines for safety. We properly maintain, anchor, and inspect all of our games rigorously before and after every rental. We are proud of our record of no serious injuries or insurance claims in our entire history. Our safety attendants are included on inflatables. Be sure to ask other game operators about their safety standards.
- We are insured!!! Our insurance meets and sometimes exceeds state requirements. Our carrier is A+ rated and not offshore. We can also provide you with additional insured certificates at no cost, potentially saving you hundreds on your own insurance policies.
- We have clean, quality equipment!!! Our games are not mildewed and smelly, torn or ripped, or full of dirt and sand. We clean them after every use.
- We will bring you what you order!!! Our systems prevent overbooking so you won’t get a call saying you are getting a Bungee Run instead of the Velcro Wall you ordered.
- We employ the best staff!!! Our staff cares about their job and are hired employees with benefits, etc. We do background checks, personality assessment testing, a rigorous three-interview process, training procedure, and have a stringent uniform policy.
- We care!!! We are a family owned and operated company and we love what we do. Providing FUN for parties is not something we do as a hobby or side business out of our garage. We are a full-time staff of 15-35 in a 10,000 square foot facility and dedicated to professionalism.
- We go the extra mile!!! We are always willing to answer questions, give suggestions, and refer other vendors. On the event site we will do the entire set up, leaving you to concentrate on all your other event details. Our set up crew is super polite and helpful.